- Complexity Reception
- 5 two-hour seminars
- Keynote speaker: Philis Alvic
- Ephemeral Fabrics from Egypt and the Aegean: Before and After Tutankhamun (an exhibit and talk by Nancy Hoskins)
- Tribute to Ingrid Boesel
- Fashion Show, Poster Session, Marketplace, and Silent Auction, Off the Runway
- Meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner on Monday and Tuesday; breakfast and lunch on Wednesday
- Closing Ceremony
Hotel accommodations are not included in registration. Please use the link on the Accommodation page to make online reservations.
- Full registration $475
- Companion $275 (includes meals, exhibits, keynote)
If you are not able to register online, please contact Amy Norris, Registrar, at email@example.com
All cancellations incur a $35 handling fee. Refunds will be made by check from Complex Weavers. They will not appear as a credit to a charge card or PayPal, even if you register using one of those methods.
Please note that as there are usually waiting lists both for individual seminars and often for the event as a whole, there can be no substitution of attendee should you be unable to attend.
- Full refund of registration fee, less $35, up until 5/10/2022
- Half refund of registration fee, less $35, up until 6/10/2022
- No refund after 6/22/2022