The Sixteens Study Group was featured in the June 2015 edition of the Complex Weavers Journal.
- Poppies in Four Color Double Weave by Brenda Gibson
- Four Color Double Weave by Linda Madden
- My Fascination with Four Colors by Donna Jean Barker
- Eureka, A Gold Mine of Color Blends by Frances Osten
- Four Color Double Weave by Judith Yamamoto
- Waves and Reflections by Mary G Doherty
Click on the thumbnails below for large versions of the images. If you see a little green arrow in the lower right corner, you can click on it to download or open the associated wif file.