The Early Weaving Books and Manuscripts Study Group was featured in the October 2015 edition of the Complex Weavers Journal.
- Treasures from the Past, JoAnn Batchelder
- Mistaken for an Expert, Marty Benson
- Beautiful Everyday Cloth, Toni Ammons
- Adapting Ziegler’s Decorated Hearts, Heather Hubbard
- Franz Donat Towels, Sally Orgren
- Patterns with History, Carol Wilkinson
- The Angels, Marjie Thompson
Click on the thumbnails below for large versions of the images. If you see a little green arrow in the lower right corner, you can click on it to download or open the associated wif file.