The Designing Fabrics Study Group was featured in the October 2013 edition of the Complex Weavers Journal.
- Designing a Fabric Collection for Clothing by Eileen Driscoll
- A Joyful Collaboration by Leslie Killeen
- Designing a Commissioned Piece by Peg MacMorris
- An Experiment in Fine Silk by Grete E Reppen
- Assumptions and Play by Deborah Kaplan
- Designing: Form Follows Function by Roxane Gardett
- Designing Fabric with Meaning by Tien Chiu
- Simplicity? by Barb MacIntyre
Click on the thumbnails below for large versions of the images. If you see a little green arrow in the lower right corner, you can click on it to download or open the associated wif file.