We are thrilled to welcome members to Registration for Complex Weavers Seminars 2024. We are so grateful for the chance to meet again in person and bring YOU this amazing experience.
Seminars isn’t just a conference; it is your chance to connect with friends and fellow fiber folks. It is a chance to expand your network, elevate your expertise and reignite your passion for our beloved craft of weaving.
Here’s what to expect:
- A reception for the always highly anticipated Complexity exhibit Saturday evening, with complimentary transportation from the hotel
- Shared meals where you can visit with friends old and new from Sunday breakfast through Tuesday lunch—all included in your registration
- Special meal-time events and entertainment, including include panel discussions, a fashion show, inspiring keynote address from the fascinating Rebecca Winter, and a fun Olympics of Weaving to celebrate and wrap up our time together
- MarketPlace (get that CW Book you’ve been wanting or….)
- Poster Sessions (hear about what your fellow CW folk have been exploring) ,
- Off The Runway exhibit (see about what your fellow CW folk have been making)
- New this year, see the items from the Fashion Show up close and personal (check out what your fellow CW folk were wearing!)
- Silent Auction to support the Complexity Exhibit (plan your bidding strategy for that hot item)
- Study Group Gatherings (for some actual face-to-face conversations)
- As if all that wasn’t enough, your registration includes 5 two-hour sessions with some of the most interesting and knowledgeable people in weaving.
You’ll find it hard to choose between the amazing line up of sessions. This year, for the first time, your registration also includes online access to selected 2024 Seminars after the event – more details to come.
We have meticulously curated every aspect of Seminars 2024 to ensure it isn’t just informative, but also fun!
Michele Belson, Seminars Chair