Who We Are
Complex Weavers is dedicated to expanding the boundaries of handweaving, to encourage weavers to develop their own creative styles, to inspire through research, documentation, and the sharing of innovative ideas. We challenge our skills and imagination by sharing information and innovations with our fellow weavers – both directly and through our study groups, Seminars, and Journal.
Click here for the latest news from Complex Weavers
- The Complex Weavers Journal, published three times a year, allows members to share their ideas and studies.
- Study groups and Sample Exchanges are an ongoing and vital part of Complex Weavers. Self-organized and financed, they produce samples, newsletters or other materials for exchange among members. New groups are formed as demand arises.
- The Library has an extensive collection of books, manuscripts, and samples which members may borrow by mail. The complete list of library contents is available at Library Thing.
- Complex Weavers Seminars is a three-day conference held in even numbered years that further encourages exchange of information and formation of many friendships. Six seminar sessions offer a wide array of options for learning new techniques, and the chance to meet others passionate about weaving!
- A private, secure online membership directory allows easy contact and exchange of ideas between members. It lists members’ addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, equipment and areas of interest.
- Regional Meetings are held throughout the world through the efforts of the Regional Representatives, bringing together Complex Weavers who live in the same general area.
View Full Site